Mazzer was established at the end of the 1940's in the outskirts of Venice, Italy with the goal of manufacturing high quality grinders for use in the espresso coffee bars. Since its establishment, Mazzer has been providing small, medium, and large gourmet coffee roasters and bar owners with products that have become the standard of quality in the coffee industry worldwide. This is the reason why Mazzer coffee grinders have become the grinders used by the best coffee bars around the world.
- Flat 58 mm grinding burrs
- Short Bean hopper: 0.9 lbs.
- Stepless micro-metrical grind adjustment
- Dosing levels can be adjusted from 5.5 - 9 g
- Low blade speed (1600 RPM)
- Motor output: 250 watts
- 110 Volt
- Dimensions: 6 1/4" W x 13 1/4" D x 16 1/2" H
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- ETL certified both in USA and Canada